“Breakfast Done Well.” 4 of 5 stars

507-444-4000
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 61 Restaurants in Owatonna
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Description: Classic Family Style Restaurant with friendly family pricing for everyone.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Breakfast Done Well.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had your usual breakfast. Eggs, Pancakes, Bacon and Hash Browns. Nothing Spectacular, so if you are just looking for a breakfast you can count on and enjoy- this is for you. The waitress' service was very attentive, and my coffee cup was never empty. I also had the oatmeal - VERY good. Prices were very reasonable and we left with full bellies.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Miinnesota
“Nice Change from the Chains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We've eaten here several times. Food has alway been good as was the service. Prices are afordable and the menu has a lot of selection. More than Perkin's and the prices are simular or perhaps a little less. Great food for the money. This is a family restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awful food, poor service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

From a family restaurant I expected more and received less. We sat down and ordered...a table of four came in after and received their food before us. I ordered French dip... my bread was soggy and my meat was dry. My husband ordered the skillet and half the meat was fat and didn't didn't have the toppings it was supposed too. The overall service was not great. I guess you get what you pay for.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere