“Good place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Owatonna
Wyoming
“Good place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Staff is great, this motel is wonderful for the price. The swimming pool area is great and we enjoy taking out grandkids for a swim when we stay. The only downfall might be the breakfast , it seems to take awhile to refill when they run out of food or drinks

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Shawnee, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have stayed at about a dozen Americinns. This is one of the best. Sue was at the desk when we checked in and still there the next morning. She was really helpful and pleasant. Makes a great first appearance. The common areas were clean, the room was really good and the breakfast was good...and the eating area was clean with fresh food put out. No issues at all.

I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: We were on backside of motel. I would prefer front side where I feel better about leaving my car an...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Faribault
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

As always we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The AmericInn. The remodeling that they have done looks fabulous and the rooms are gorgeous. They staff is always friendly and professional and help us with any questions we have. Their breakfast room is always clean and the food is terrific.

Room Tip: The Bitterroot family suite is awesome!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Saint Paul, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Newly-updated rooms have many of the amenities that really make any trip nice. I stayed in a basic room with a king-size bed. There was a desk with a comfortable chair with easily accessed outlets for charging my phone and laptop. The bed was fairly comfortable. There was also a recliner, but I didn't notice it reclined until I was all ready to check out. The vanity for the bathroom was separate from the shower stall and toilet, so you can really optimize efficiency if traveling with others. The fixtures were very modern. Microwave, fridge, coffee brewer were also included.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Crosslake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Oh my goodness, my room was absolutely gorgeous and so comfortable. They are just going through a remodel and I was fortunate to get a King Fireplace Suite and all I can say is Wow! The furniture, decor, the artwork, just absolutely beautiful; one of the prettiest rooms I have ever stayed in. The bed was so comfortable, 5 pillows, yum, the shower is really nice too. Service was over the top as well. Sue is a master at what she does as well as the rest of the staff. I just came off an 8 day vacation in Michigan and this hotel in little Owatonna was by far the nicest and most comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for a newly remodeled room, I don't think they are all done yet. Still in progress.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
AIOwatonna, Front Office Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Owatonna, responded to this review, October 18, 2013

We are doing our best to make things the most comfortable and most like home for our guests. Yes Sue is a ROCK STAR. I don't know what we would do without her.

We look forward to seeing you again soon
Ross
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We arrived at the Americinn Friday night and despite it being busy, we were able to get our key in less than a minute. The pool/hot tub area was a great amenity with the arcade games and pool table. The whole room looks like it's been renovated yesterday, there is even a little construction dust still on fireplace. I was very happy with the HDTV and all the HBO channels for free. We stayed over Friday night and the place was very busy, but you wouldn't be able to tell in the room. Very quite. Breakfast was well stocked, even at 9:30 am, and the morning staff I found very friendly. I especially like the outdoor terrace to enjoy the summer while it's here. Overall I gave it a 5* because it really was top in it's field.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Service Has Been Outstanding And Sue Has Gone Out Of Her Way To Make Our Stay A Memorable One. I Recommend This Hotel To Everyone And Tell Them To Ask For Sue. The Rooms Are Always Clean, The Breakfast Hits The Spot And The Hot Tub Is A Perfect Way To Finish A Long Day.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owatonna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Owatonna
4.0 of 5 stars 58 reviews
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault
Days Inn & Suites Faribault
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Owatonna? Share your experiences!