“Nice property” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Owatonna
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Nice property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This AmericInn is a great property with great management. I had a nice room that was very clean with exceptional attention to detail. My hats off to the cleaning lady as she did an excellent job. I asked for and recieved extra towels, they had a very nicely equipped breakfast and I will stay again. I find that AmericInn has a great standards level for their properties.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
AIOwatonna, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Owatonna, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Nice reviews are always good to see ... thank you! If you enjoyed your last stay ... I invite you to come back to see our current renovations! You will think you are in a new place ... Public Space & Sleeping rooms both! All AmericInn Hotels are putting a lot of $ out to complete a brand wide improvement plan. We are happy to be a part of it and our work should be done by late summer. Standards are high here ... both service and rooms! We love being a part of such a great company! Thank you for all your great comments and we hope to have you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
New London, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Thanks for a great comfortable,clean,inviting stay! Being an employee of an AmericInn I pick and choose very carefully of where I stay . I loved the choices of food places as my boyfriend big fan of KFC me I like Applebees so we had some of both! Keep up the great work you do to all the staff & General Manager Jennifer. P.S. I loved the big TOWELS!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Esko, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

A very special thanks to Sue and Tammy for their patience and willingness to accommodate a large group getting together to have fun and celebrate a wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure that everything was clean, comfortable, and ready for us. We also appreciated the fact that they were "human" with us. They laughed, they joked, they made us feel like we were really important and no matter what, it was okay. Together, they understood that we were there for a good time, but that we were NOT going to damage anything or take advantage of the situation. Without their kindness, our stay may not have been as satisfying. They truly understand the importance of "hospitality". Thank you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
I just wanted to write to you and let you know that since your last stay Tammy has left us for another full-time position (but will still be here part-time) and that Sue has been promoted to our Lead Guest Services Rep. We also wanted to invite you back to see our new renovations that we are almost done with! You will love it! We really enjoy our jobs here and especially getting to know people like you ... having a brand new look ... makes it even more fun! We hope to see you again soon! Let us know when we can make a reservation for you! - Sincerely, Jennifer - GM
Edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for over a week while traveling for work. It was conviently located, rooms were clean & staff was friendly and helpful. Sue went out of her way to make our extended stay feel more like home. Would recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2013
Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is a nicely located property just off of I-35 and an Applebee's is right next door. Rooms are clean and staff nice. I sometimes am pulling a boat and need some extra parking room and it's never been a problem here. Breakfast...I'll just give it and "OK". Nothing spectacular although the breakfast room is quite clean. Property is well maintained and I'll stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

A special thanks to Tammy for making my stay at Americinn pleasant during a difficult time. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Great location and close to a variety of places. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel right at home!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Runnells, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stay at this hotel constantly and it is one of the best. Customer service is superb & they will go out of the way to make sure you are comfortable. Hotel is very clean and designed well. A free breakfast is offered daily and there is an Applebees right next door.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Owatonna? Share your experiences!