“Not bad, but not great” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Owatonna
“Not bad, but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

First of all, I really hate to give this hotel just an average rating, but I think I have to. Just know though, that the staff was very polite and friendly and I have no complaints about them at all. They were great. It's just that the hotel was a little worn and I thought needed some updating. But on the other hand, our room was clean and were satisfied as far as that goes. We didn't eat breakfast there so I can't comment on that. They did have an elevator and our room was on the second floor so that came in handy for us. I really did think they were a little over priced for what it was. I'm not saying I wouldn't stay there again, but there is an AmericInn just down the road in Albert Lea that I really like a lot and I will probably stay there next time. Make some updates or maybe lower your rates Microtel and we may come back some time. You are really nice people and I am sorry I had to give the review I did, but I have to be honest. Don't take it out on your staff, they did their job and did it well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna

Address: 150 St John Drive, Owatonna, MN 55060
Location: United States > Minnesota > Owatonna
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Owatonna
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Owatonna
Microtel Inn & Suites Owatonna Hotel Owatonna
Microtel Owatonna
Owatonna Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.