“fall shopping” 4 of 5 stars

Faribault
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fall shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I am in need of clothing. I lost a lot of weight and Cabela's had a sale. Love their sales. Almost all of my clothes comes from Cabelas. I found two shirts and a sweater. I have my eye on a jacket for my next trip.

Visited November 2012

Rochester, Minnesota
“Shopping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been to Cabela's many times, it has a lot. The place is the largest outdoor/hunting retailer I have ever seen, but the brand selection is limited to almost exclusively Cabela brand and everything is extremely over-priced.

Prior Lake, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I am not an outdoorswoman by any means, but this store is amazing just to visit, although their outerwear and shoes will draw in anyone, outdoorsperson or not. Well worth a stop, plan at least an hour or you will be dissapointed in not seeing all you wanted to.

Venus, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A destination for all outdoor enthusiasts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Cabela's is a great store and also a destination. My family and I enjoy just browsing and there is so much more than just hunting and fishing gear. They do have a lot of camping and hiking gear too. The variety is amazing! The taxidermy work is great. You can see just how impressive these animals are. From the elephant in the Africa scene to the polar bears, it is a much different experience than a zoo. Also the freshwater aquarium is fun to walk through.

Anamosa, Iowa
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Kids HAVE to stop at any/all Cabela's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Our 13-year-old is a hunter/fisherman/etc. and has to stop at every Cabela's we pass. The rest of the family enjoy looking at all the animals and fish. It is pricey, but a fun place to pass some time.

Visited December 2012

Been to Cabela's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cabela's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.