Sherri and I wanted more than a resort vacation. We wanted to experience and be a part of the local culture and family of the island, "an adventure". Hans and Marsha for 10 days made us part of their family. We had a great room with an incredible view,
great food, -- and yes the best coffee on the planet. We had access to a computer, a nice selection of books - the one with the great pictures of the fauna and flora of the island we gave to the hosts for others to enjoy. All of our trips center around scuba diving, Hans has a great set up for diving and it was so convenient to rinse and take care of our gear. Hans and Marsha graciously took care of all our requests . The value of our stay was incredible and we give Hans and Marsha high praise. In leaving we felt the love of saying goodbye to our family.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farm-style BnB, located on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts plus our Kona Coffee, fruit, juice included. Serene, secluded, cozy, in 2100 ft., private driveway & parking. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm from the West Lanai and the Gazebo, where to serve our breakfast for all. Minutes from Kona town and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.