We stayed at this place for 3 days. The house is quite far in the hill but at least you're located in a quiet place.
We rather appreciate our stay as we had a WIFI connection and a nice breakfast (thank you Tori!).
For the first 2 days, we didn't meet Hans (he was ill) and we had some difficulties to get the "hidden stuffs" to do nearby Kona from Marsha. So that was a bit disapointing as when you rule a B&B, you should know all the very nice stuffs to do.
But the last day we met the guy and it was very interesting to exchange with him (mainly about the history of Hawaii and about coffee stuffs).
The terrasse when you got your breakfast has a wonderful view, however it takes place at 8 AM. So if you're located in the Naia room, you'll be awoke at 7:30. Keep in mind.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farm-style BnB, located on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts plus our Kona Coffee, fruit, juice included. Serene, secluded, cozy, in 2100 ft., private driveway & parking. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm from the West Lanai and the Gazebo, where to serve our breakfast for all. Minutes from Kona town and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.