Can't do much better than this at the price. Accomodations simple and clean. View right down to the ocean terrific. Chance to meet fun people. Morning sumptuous breakfast and tales from Hans priceless. Coffee of course wonderful and buy some red tea made from the beans. I'm not a tea drinker and loved it. Marsha and rest of staff very helpful. Only minor drawback is they are hard to reach by phone. But not a problem since you arrange everything in advance and directions are perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farm-style BnB, located on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts plus our Kona Coffee, fruit, juice included. Serene, secluded, cozy, in 2100 ft., private driveway & parking. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm from the West Lanai and the Gazebo, where to serve our breakfast for all. Minutes from Kona town and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.