We stayed at Mango Sunset B & B for three days, and wish we'd stayed a week. Nice, clean, charming rooms... The ocean side view is well worth it. But on either side, you get a view of their lovely gardens.
Breakfast was hearty and delicious with plenty of amazing organic coffee. The owners are friendly and very knowledgeable about the area, farming, and Hawaiian history. They are willing to show you around their lovely coffee estate or let you stroll around yourself! And there are friendly cats on the estate, if you're looking for a furry friend away from home. Did I mention their coffee?
It's set back enough from Mamalahoa Hwy that we didn't notice the road at night. It's up the hill enough from the ocean that it's a bit cooler (temperature wise) than other places we stayed on the island. Great location for touristing around the Kona/Kailua area. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that likes B & Bs and/or just coffee!
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farm-style BnB, located on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts plus our Kona Coffee, fruit, juice included. Serene, secluded, cozy, in 2100 ft., private driveway & parking. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm from the West Lanai and the Gazebo, where to serve our breakfast for all. Minutes from Kona town and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.