I can only state the positive because i have nothing to compare it with. Im glad we stayed here a few days and then a few days in a condo. We got the best of both worlds. The view was awesome, breakfast was filling, the conversation was very informative. We wanted to hear about the coffee industry, thats why we stayed there. These accomodations are not very private but fully stocked with ammenities. No TV. Yahoo. It was nice to not hear one for awhile. The classical music was a nice change. I would rec. this to my friends, with emphasis on how different it is from condo or resort vacations.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farm-style BnB, located on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts plus our Kona Coffee, fruit, juice included. Serene, secluded, cozy, in 2100 ft., private driveway & parking. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm from the West Lanai and the Gazebo, where to serve our breakfast for all. Minutes from Kona town and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.