We had a splendid time at the the Mango Sunset B&B. We chose it because it was away from Kona and that turned out to be a good choice. It was quiet, cooler at night and surrounded by beautiful gardens and the coffee orchard. The view in the morning was gorgeous. We enjoyed our hosts' stories and found both Marcia and Hans a great source of useful as well as interesting historical, botanical and cultural information. We appreciated the tour of the coffee business. Han's breakfasts were the best. We are still reminiscing about the macadamia nut taro pancakes!
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farm-style BnB, located on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts plus our Kona Coffee, fruit, juice included. Serene, secluded, cozy, in 2100 ft., private driveway & parking. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm from the West Lanai and the Gazebo, where to serve our breakfast for all. Minutes from Kona town and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.