“sandwich” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Mountain Iron, Minnesota
“sandwich”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We ordered the trio with salad, soup and tuna melt. We ordered 2 and both melts were cold and the cheese was not melted. The bathrooms were dirty and the kitcjen was not clean. Very dissatisfied!

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Enid, Oklahoma
“Just what we wanted!! Very pleasant..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that if you ask, Gluten free is no problem for Perkins. It may not work for sever Gluten problems, but for my wife with minor issues, it was no problem. The server and the kitchen were both very helpful. Our service was great and the food arrived quickly and was hot and fresh.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Perkins Food, Questionable Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Last time we stopped here for breakfast on our way north the servers were friendly, but service quite slow. I ordered the "Quaker Oatmeal", which didn't list anything atypical about it so I assumed I would get ordinary rolled oats. But I think they served steel-cut oats, because the texture was not at all what I was expecting, and I didn't care for it at all. I'd also ordered a muffin, and fortunately they are huge so I didn't leave hungry, but disappointed. When we were paying our bill at the counter, we were asked how everything was. Naturally MN nice hubby said "just great" but I was honest and said I didn't eat my oatmeal because it wasn't what I expected for "Quaker Oats". She immediately took that off our bill and apologized for disappointing. I just think it's better when restaurants get the truth rather than have people just stop going there without knowing why. So- would I go there again? Absolutely. I just wouldn't order the oatmeal, or be in a hurry to be served.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Branch, Minnesota
“Good Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great food and we have had some groups in and the service was great. If you like any Perkins restaurant you will be happy with this one.

Minneapolis. MN
“Perkins $4.99 special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

A great deal. Get 3 pancakes, 2 eggs and sausage or bacon. This Perlkins serves this all day. A clean restaurant and service is friendly. They also have regular Perkins specials and change the menu often.

Visited January 2013