“Poor service/food” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in North Branch
Cuisines: Pizza
“Poor service/food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Pizza sauce has little flavor and c rust is hard and flat. Service in restaurant was poor. We ordered then waited over 45 minutes only to have to go check on the order and find it hadn't even been started! While we waited, owner stopped in and left (small town-everyone knows everyone) but didn't offer to help on a busy Valentine's day evening!

“owner is disrespectful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I ordered a takeout order and they said 15 minutes and I showed up in 20 minutes and when I got there the girl couldn't find my pizza and then she said they didn't make it and they would have to make another one. Then the owner said that they made the pizza but the delivery driver took the pizza out on his delivery and I had to wait for him to get back. So 45 minutes after I ordered the pizza was still not there and i was sitting in the store for over a half hour, I asked for the manager and I msaid this is rediculous and he said i just needed to be patient I said I should get t least a discount or a pop for my time and owner said its not my fault that the driver took it out on a delivery. So I said give me my money back after almost an hour and he handed me the money and the driver walked in the back door and handed me the pizza i told them they can keep it, why would i want a pizza thats been out of the oven for 40 minutes, and been on a delivery. The main reason for pickup is to get a pizz as it comes out of the oven. I emailed corporate 2 times regarding this and they didn't respond to me once. So I no longer go there, there's pizza pub pizza hut dominos and carbonies that's who I would recomend..

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
North Branch, Minnesota
“Great St. Louis style pizza.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Jimmy's, to me, is a St. Louis style pizza. This is a hand-tossed, thin crust pizza with edge-to-edge toppings and mixed cheeses. They do a great job of this style of pizza. Jimmy's sauce is delicious.

The sit down service is a bit slow, but it's worth they wait. We enjoyed a bbq chicken pizza, a cheese pizza, and a Super Deluxe. All were delicious.

Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great pizza for delivery...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2008

Great pizza for delivery & take and bake.