“We were very impressed, beautiful rooms!” 5 of 5 stars

AmericInn Lodge & Suites North Branch
38675 14th Avenue, North Branch, MN 55056   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in North Branch
minnesota
“We were very impressed, beautiful rooms!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2009

Loved the Suite. Very Comfortable & Romantic. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
nbamericinn, Owner at AmericInn Lodge & Suites North Branch, responded to this review, March 9, 2009
I'm glad you enjoyed our suite. Our property does have a variety of whirlpool suites available and some include fireplaces. I hope you will consider staying with us again on your next romantic get away.

Jack Juve

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
North Branch, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2009

I have stayed at the North Branch AmericInn and have been very pleased with every stay. I live in the same community and I will go there just to relax.
Because of the cleanliness of the rooms and the wonderful considerate staff I am always satisfied with the service. I feel important to them.
I will go to no other hotel besides an AmericInn.
Thank you folks!!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
nbamericinn, Owner at AmericInn Lodge & Suites North Branch, responded to this review, February 20, 2009
Thank you for kind comments about our AmericInn in North Branch. My staff and I appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Owner,Manager
Alexandria, MN 56308
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2009

We have stayed at this AmericInn before and are very impressed with how they make you feel so welcomed. It was so nice to be so pleasantly greeted by Erin when we walked into the lobby. Which by the way, is so warm and welcoming with a beautiful fireplace and conversation area. This property looked as good as it did the last time we stayed over a year ago.
Our room was very clean and fresh. We didn't have time to use the pool or jacuzzi due to the event we had to attend but others were enjoying it. After a restfull nights sleep we awoke to the aroma of the waffles. This AmericInn has a wonderful breakfast for you to enjoy right at the property and best of all it's included! No need to go out for breakfast in the morning. This is such a great value for your money.
The property as a whole is awesome. The parking lot was well maintained, snow and all, plenty of parking and well lit at night. All public areas are well maintained also. Staff was wonderful, they made you feel like you were at home. We will definately stay again and will highly recommend it to others. Thank you to the entire management team and staff for making our stay so enjoyable!

• Liked — The cleanliness.
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
I'm glad you enjoyed a relaxing stay at the AmericInn of North Branch. Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Trip Advisor. My staff and I are looking forward to having you as our guest again when you are in the North Branch area.

Owner/Manager
Des Moines, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2009

Staff knew me and addressed me by name. Hotel manager knew my name. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and address any needs that I had.

• Liked — quiet
  • Disliked — no elevator
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
nbamericinn, Owner/Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites North Branch, responded to this review, January 20, 2009
Thank you for your kind comments about the North Branch AmericInn. My staff and I really appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Centerville, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2009

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the AmericInn in North Branch and right from the time we walked in, the staff was very friendly. We met with the manager days before our event. He was extremely helpful in all of the accommodations. During the wedding we had several people in and out of the lobby area. The atmosphere felt great and never once did the staff give us the feeling that we were being intrusive. They were all very kind and helpful. The facility was clean and had a cozy feel to it. I would recommend anyone planning a small wedding 50-60 people or less to look into this place. You won't be disappointed. Our photographers were very creative in using the facility to create soon really unique pictures.

Thanks AmericInn for making our wedding a wonderful day to remember.

• Liked — Staff was excellent
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
It was a pleasure hosting your wedding and reception at the AmericInn of North Branch. My staff and I really enjoyed being part of the event.

Congratulations! Please come back and stay with us again. Thank your for your comments.

central Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2009

I just returned from a trip to North Branch, Mn for some snowmobiling. We stayed at the AmericInn Lodge and Suites. The facilities were very nice. The whirlpool/sauna/pool really was relaxing after a great day on the trails. The people at the desk were helpful with trail maps and answered any other questions we had. The hotel is easily accessible from the snowmobile trail system along with a few eating places to feed your hunger and a gas station to fill the snowmobiles. Overall the trip was a huge success and I would return for another stay when I am in the area.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
The amount of snow we have this year has made North Branch a great snowmobile attraction.

Thank you for your comments and please come stay with us again in the future.

saint joseph
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2007

We were looking for a weekend away with our two girls ten and six years old. Of course a pool was a necessity if the girls were to consider this a weekend away. We were extremely pleased with the condition of the pool, sauna and hot tub. With the girls exhausted it was nice to find the rooms very relaxing and quiet. The construction of the hotel must accomodate reducing noise because outside hallway and above/below noise was nearly non-existent. The morning breakfast service was very well stocked and comfortable to sit and enjoy some time together before checking out and preparing for the rest of the weekend. The hotel is also close to other restaurant and food choices making snacks, meals easy to walk to or order. I would certainly book again and recommend all of my family and friends.

Stayed September 2007

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites North Branch? Share your experiences!