“Fun Snow Day with the Family” 5 of 5 stars

AmericInn Lodge & Suites North Branch
38675 14th Avenue, North Branch, MN 55056   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in North Branch
Otsego, Minnesota
“Fun Snow Day with the Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

We were in town for a birthday party and with the first measurable snow coming down and the roads pretty bad we decided to spend the night . The suite was beautiful, we enjoyed watching the snow fall while sitting in the whirlpool. The kids loved the pool. We ordered pizza from Pizza Pub in town and they gave us a coupon for 3.00 off since we were staying at the AmericInn. The staff was great ! We wish we could have stayed another night! We will be back soon. Oh Yeah, forgot that DQ is just a short walk across the parking lot! We plowed through the snow for ice cream before they closed!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

I was staying over one night on business and I felt so comfortable from the moment I walked in and was greated by wonderful staff. Rooms are very clean and I will be back with my family for a fun trip!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Lino Lakes, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

The hotel has a very cozy and inviting atmosphere. The staff are all very friendly and willing to help with any of my needs throughout my weekend retreat. Breakfast is great. My customers really seem to enjoy staying here - not too far of a drive, yet just far enough to feel like a getaway.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Taylors Falls, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

Over MEA break, my neighbor and I took our daughter's for an overnight stay before heading up to Duluth for a day trip. We arrived to a warm welcome, found our rooms with ease and of course headed to the pool. The girls swam while my neighbor and I sat in the hot tub. We found the pool area as well as the rest of the hotel very, very clean and an enjoyable place to stay. Breakfast the next morning was yummy and the coffee was perfect! My family will be back this winter, for they told me they do a stay and ski package with Wild Mountain. :)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011 via mobile

Staff, Owner, and facility top notch. I will drive out oF my way to stay at their facility. I wish other facilities would follow their lead.

• Stayed October 2011
colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

Clean, quiet, comfortable rooms. Front desk staff friendly and helpful. Pool area lovely, nice touch having the last two hours "adults only.' Made for a nice long soak with hot tea available in lobby. Breakfast better than average. Only downfall no elevator. Would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Overland Park, KS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011 via mobile

This hotel takes average to the next notch. The little details, staff and location make it a perfect choice. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Would recommend.

• Stayed November 2010

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites North Branch? Share your experiences!