“NO A/C” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Nisswa
“NO A/C”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Food was OK but no a/c...we had chicken fingers and a burger with green olive. Enjoyed both but the heat was awful and we where the only ones in dinning room...although it was early at 5:30

Visited July 2012

81% Recommend
Brainerd, Minnesota
“Always great service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The staff is awesome- new deck is great! Friendly staff always with a smile. Food is great.

Visited July 2012
Nisswa, Minnesota
“Casual local hangout with great burger's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

As I said above...if you are a local this is where you go for a casual meal and a bump! One of my regular stops...drive PAST Wendys, spend an extra dollar and improve your burger experience immeasurably.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Better now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

We were so bummed when Mattys closed and thrilled when we learned cowboys was opening
We have a lake place not far from here and try and stop by each time we are up

Food even better now
Great salads and love they serve 10 cane rum!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
OMAHA
“Fun Casual food for an easy 'Lake dinner'”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

This place changed ownership recently and we have tried it out under the new mangement several times. I think food is better, fresher and a bit more innovative. Decor is spruced up too.
My favorite is the 'Cowboys Catch' - a great fish sandwich that has a huge piece of perfectly seasoned fish on it ! I also think their sweet potato fries hit the spot and that all their burgers are right on the money. Oh, and I love the buffalo shrimp ( I have had them as an entree) . Food is priced right and service is really prompt. They have some good kid meals too even PB and J. I have seen some good weekly specials and I hear they just started serving breakfast.
This place is a local hangout which is always a good sign -They sport a good selection of beer and have healthy pours. I can't wait for spring to head to the lake and have that fish sandwich!

• Visited October 2011