“PERFECT Lunch Stop!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 27 restaurants in New Ulm
Sleepy Eye, Minnesota
“PERFECT Lunch Stop!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Made a quick stop here before heading to a meeting in New Ulm. I grabbed a BLT + Avacado wrap from the cooler and also picked up some salt & vinegar chips, trail mix, and Parier. I regret not getting any soup. I noticed they had 3 or 4 kinds of soup right behind the register that looked good.

The wrap was amazing and I could tell it was made fresh. The deli is VERY small so I just took my lunch and ate it in my car.

The gentleman behind the counter, who I assume is the owner, was very friendly and helpful. There we a few people in line in front of me but I was in and out in maybe 2 minutes.

I love a good soup and sandwich for lunch so I know next time I'm in New Ulm over noon hour I will stop here again!

• Visited November 2013

100% Recommend
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Soup & Sandwich & a complimentary citrus water to boot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

A bookstore owner recommended STONE SOUP Cafe in downtown New Ulm and three of us took up the advice since the day warranted warmth! The soup was very good and came in sizes to fit all bears. I had a ciabatta sandwich (turkey, bacon & cheese) which was more than enough for two of us. Third member of our party had Chicken Stew over noodles and she enjoyed it. Very casual but "up" from "fast food." Sandwich was made at the time ordered. One of us purchased chicken curry (in a container) with jasmine rice and brought it home.

• Visited October 2013
portage wi
“Great Lunch Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Love these little places with a variety of soups, sandwiches and more. We tried the chicken with wild rice and the a chicken stew on noodles - both were great. And the lemon dream cookie was the perfect ending. And remember to check out the refrigerator case for something to bring home for later. Think you'll appreciate the freshness of this place.

• Visited October 2013
New Ulm, Minnesota
“If You Love Soup.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

A new deli in downtown New Ulm, on 1st North by City Hall. The soup is great, entrees also very good. The sandwiches are only so so as they are prepackaged. Their menu is on line.

Visited October 2013