“These guys are down for whatever! ” 5 of 5 stars

435 Main Ave, Moorhead, MN 56560-2657
(218) 287-5651
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Moorhead
“These guys are down for whatever! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

So my friend and I walk in and ask for a salad for some other guy who stayed at the hotel. So bottom line: we don't know what we're doing. The guys were great, hooked us up a winner of a salad. Fast and friendly, too.

“East coast, rejoice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Ladies and gentlemen, look no further for the best hot subs and fries on Earth.

When I moved here, there was a void of steak sandwiches and fries done right that I left behind, and then I discovered the awesome that is Grand Junction. They have a huge menu of hot subs cooked right in front of you, made to order. As if having the best hot subs in the region wasn't enough for them, they also make hand-cut french fries, perfectly seasoned, fried in peanut oil, just the way french fries were meant to be made.

You won't spend more than $10 on a meal here (they raised their prices recently, but it's totally worth it). I'm a big man who always comes hungry, and believe me, I don't have to eat another meal for 24 hours after getting a medium combo. Get the cheesebread if you don't get the chicken cordon bleu, or the classic cheesesteak.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Babbitt, Minnesota
“Tastes Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

It seems like everyone in Fargo-Moorhead has been to Grand Junction. This was my first visit, so I asked around and took some advice from my boss and got the Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich. I go the combo meal with pop and fries and am very happy I did. The fries are killer and the sandwich like no other. They do a great job at making great tasting food for people in a hurry. We have already been back. I would suggest this place to anyone looking for a different sandwich experience.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dilworth, Minnesota, United States
“Best Grilled Steak Sandwich EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

They have THE best Philly Steak sandwiches. They will make them to order exactly how you want. Steak is so flavorful and their fresh cut french fries are the best! They entertain you while cooking your food right in front of you.

Visited January 2013
Fargo, ND
“Great fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

If you want a sub-type sandwich, give this place a try instead of one of the big franchise places. Grilled meats and veggies, not just quick-toasted once made, make these sandwiches are really tasty. And I just love the fires. I have been to both the north and south Fargo locations and the meals are consistent between them. Atmosphere leaves something to be desired, but it is certainly adequate.

• Visited August 2012