“Nice remodeled rooms, reasonably priced. Owner is very friendly and accommodating.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sportsmen Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montevideo
Sportsmen Inn
611 W. Hwy. 212, Montevideo, MN 56265   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Montevideo B&B and Inns
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Great place to stay!! Clean rooms and room rates are reasonable. I was a guest in May at this motel for two weeks while visiting family in the area, I found this Motel to be quite convenient and completely suited my needs. I found the owner to be very pleasant. The business seemed extremely busy, considering my entire two week stay there the business was filled every night. Thanks for your hospitality and I will surely stay again on my next visit to the area.

• Stayed May 2012

17 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

I stayed here for one night when I came down from the twin cites to visit my family and friends. The rooms are very small and so are the bathrooms. It was nice that it had been remodeled though. As for the people that work there........I got the impression that they were a little ignorant and a little racist. I am a person of color when I got there they made comments that made me feel very unconfortable when I was checking in and when I was checking out. If you are a person of color be ready to be associated with those in your race that are deviant. I assume certain behaviors occured or we going to occure when they knew nothing about me. I will never stay there again and I advise those of color to avoid it as well.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Duluth, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

I've stayed here three different times while working in the area--June of 2010 for about two weeks and then again two different times in June of 2011. I travel a lot, and this is my favorite little motel. Why?

They accept dogs and have a very large part-grass, part-wooded area behind the motel, as well as access to a walking trail.

Their beds are comfortable! They're not the typical cheap motel "cement" beds that are hard as a rock. The linens are clean and cozy.

The rooms are super clean and they are newly tastefully remodeled. Nicely done. The rooms are a little small, but workable. Each room has a frig, microwave and coffee maker. The carpet is clean and newer. The walls are quiet--I can't hear everything my neighbor is doing.

The staff is friendly and genuinely wants you to have a good stay. The buildings and grounds are beautifully kept. It's easy to see the pride they take in their establishment.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Cedar Park, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

We were looking for an inexpensive place to just sleep while visiting family in Dawson, MN. This was conveniently located, had recently been remodelled, and we felt the price was right. Our room was very clean but small, especially the bathroom but we were comfortable and we got a good night's rest. We may go back here if another need arises.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a senior discount if qualified.