This is our second year staying here. My husband had a weekend convention at the hotel and I went shopping. This hotel is 10-15 min from Southdale and Eden Prairie shopping centers. It is also 10-15 min from France Ave shopping and the Shops at West End.
There is no free breakfast but they have an amazing $15.00 breakfast buffet.
The rooms are basic but clean. The beds are comfortable with a light down comforter.
The staff is very friendly and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a re-energized hotel near Minneapolis offering an ideal location, nestled amongst walking paths and perfect for outdoor excursions, yet close to highways and attractions. The Minneapolis Marriott Southwest, a premier hotel in Minnetonka, provides a haven for relaxing and socializing with an open lobby and MI Greatroom, a perfect spot to work or play. When not relaxing in our Greatroom or enjoying the outdoors, feel at home in over 300 spacious hotel rooms and suites, featuring luxurious touches such as plush Revive bedding and 37 inch flat screen TVs. Explore exciting amenities including a health club and heated indoor pool, or enjoy a bite to eat at Stacy’s Grille, featuring eclectic regional cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. With over 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a scenic outdoor patio, our hotel is the ultimate venue for both large corporate retreats and intimate social gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Minneapolis Marriott Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minneapolis Marriott Southwest Hotel Minnetonka
- Marriott Hotel Minnetonka
- Marriott Minnetonka
- Minnetonka Marriott