I have to agree with a number of the reviews. Front desk and reception personnel quite friendly and helpful. Why there's such a disconnect between that experience and housekeeping is unfortunate and bewildering. I didn't check the bathroom in my first room until morning. Lesson learned. Of the many hotels I stay at during the year the shower enclosure had to be the worst I've EVER experienced. Soap (I hope) spots that had turned black and a scummy film on the tiles and tub. The toilet lid had hair stuck to it. Totally disgusting! See my photos. Then I found the 5 gallon bucket in the window behind the curtains for a leak, I guess. Oh, and the wall switch for the lights didn't work. The hotel used to be a Crown Point, was in a good location for my needs, and a rate that was quite affordable. My second room was what you hope to expect, clean with no issues. The manager was very responsive and comped one of my nights. From the similar reviews on tripadvisor I guess they just don't have their act together. Unfortunate and disappointing. If I'd have been assigned to the second room I had my review would be quite positive. I like to see independent hotels get a leg up.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis North Hotel Minneapolis
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis North Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis North
- Crowne Plaza Brooklyn Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the Mississippi River, Brooklyn Center features a serene landscape filled with more than 500 acres of parks. This peaceful suburban setting offers a quiet retreat from the bustle of downtown Minneapolis. Our hotel offers a comfortable and contemporary design to meet the needs of all travelers.Imagine having free Wi-Fi access, a Business Center and all the space and tools you need for a carefree business trip! We're known as a place to meet because we offer 10,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space and a privileged hotel location in north Minneapolis, MN. Our hotel's also surrounded by major corporations, including Medtronic, BAE Systems, Cummings Power Generation and Boston Scientific.Although the hotel is located in the nothern suburbs, we are just 10 minutes from the excitement of downtown Minneapolis. Our hotel's guests can easily catch a Twins or Vikings game in the Metrodome or stroll through the sculpture garden outside the Walker Art Center. Nearby shopping can be found at the Shoppes at Arbor Lakes and Mall of America.You're greeted by friendly faces and excellent service when you arrive at our hotel in Minneapolis, MN. Savor the classic American cuisine in Lombard's Restaurant, or enjoy our spa. We look forward to your upcoming visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your The Minneapolis Boulevard Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.