We drove up from Omaha NE to see " WE Will Rock You" at the downtown Orpheum. I happened upon the Boulevard by chance.. While searching Living Social or maybe Groupon destinations. $59 with a $20 dining room credit! What a great deal to try a new "destination"! We arrived at about 5:00 pm Saturday 11/23/13. Carl was manning the front alone and doing a great job of taking care of several guests at once! The lobby is very nice lots of free parking and easy loading and unloading area. Our 8th floor room was spacious enough with a lovely King bed with linens to match/equal some that I've had at A+++ & $$$ hotels!!! 3 sheets! Perfect comforter and a layer of a thin cotton quilt!,, We did go down to dinner around 7 . There was only 1 table occupied..not a very good sign for Saturday night. The menu was nothing great.. They were out of fettuccine!,, no problem... Well I'll just say the dining room really needs a good manager to come in to bring it up to the quality of the rest of this hotel. So unless you do gave a$20 dining credit.. And then even maybe not... Go have dinner somewhere else. Unless you are just hungry and don't want to go out! I would defiantly stay here again! It is out not really close to much but if the prices stay low for awhile it is defiantly a good value!
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis North Hotel Minneapolis
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis North Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis North
- Crowne Plaza Brooklyn Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the Mississippi River, Brooklyn Center features a serene landscape filled with more than 500 acres of parks. This peaceful suburban setting offers a quiet retreat from the bustle of downtown Minneapolis. Our hotel offers a comfortable and contemporary design to meet the needs of all travelers.Imagine having free Wi-Fi access, a Business Center and all the space and tools you need for a carefree business trip! We're known as a place to meet because we offer 10,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space and a privileged hotel location in north Minneapolis, MN. Our hotel's also surrounded by major corporations, including Medtronic, BAE Systems, Cummings Power Generation and Boston Scientific.Although the hotel is located in the nothern suburbs, we are just 10 minutes from the excitement of downtown Minneapolis. Our hotel's guests can easily catch a Twins or Vikings game in the Metrodome or stroll through the sculpture garden outside the Walker Art Center. Nearby shopping can be found at the Shoppes at Arbor Lakes and Mall of America.You're greeted by friendly faces and excellent service when you arrive at our hotel in Minneapolis, MN. Savor the classic American cuisine in Lombard's Restaurant, or enjoy our spa. We look forward to your upcoming visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Minneapolis Boulevard Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.