“-40 degree windchill rescue” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rates from $89
Ranked #20 of 48 Hotels in Minneapolis
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“-40 degree windchill rescue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

First time at this DoubleTree and what a great experience it was! Friendly staff at the front desk, warm cookie, nice clean room and an in-house Starbucks! Very convenient to Target HQ and Retek Bldg. Also offers convenient flat rate Town Car transport to local airport at competitive taxi rates. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
DOSDTS, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 6 days ago
David K - thank you for choosing DoubleTree Suites for your recent stay in Minneapolis. It can be cold in Minneapolis! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I checked in and was never told about their green program, was double charged on my credit cards for 2 nights, plus I didn't know they charge 30.00 above the room cost, I was charged for local calling when I specifically asked if local calls were free, I made a long distance call that was 30 seconds and was charged 9.38. I figured it would be a little higher but holy crap. Other wise the room were ok, bed was great.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
DOSDTS, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Jody P,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am sorry we let you down during your recent stay. I hope to connect with you to resolve your billing issues as you are correct local calls should have been free. I'm glad the beds were comfortable for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Fairbury, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stay here all the time we are in Minneapolis
The beds are great, the staff is great
I can't remember the young Chinese girl's name that checked us in but my associate and I chatted with her for 15 minutes and just adored her - Good hire here Hilton, promote her because she makes you feel at home!

This will be a short review because you should just stay here and see for yourself. Top notch place in a great location

Room Tip: If you are Hilton Honors member the rooms assigned are very nice
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words. Annalisa is a valued member of our team, and we are so glad you were able to experience the excellent customer service to which she is so committed. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!
Bend, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Was a very nice hotel very close to the symphony. Highly recommend. Nice work out facilities and very comfortable beds. There are some very nice restaurants in the area. I recommend the Britt right around the corner.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DOSDTS, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Devon C - Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased that you enjoyed DoubleTree Suites while visiting the symphony. We, too, enjoy Brit's. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to having you join us again on your next trip to Minneapolis.
Shakopee, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was quite enjoyable. The rooms were quite spacious. However, the room we had had a residue of a smoker residing in it, making it somewhat unsettling. During our time in the room, the temperature was quite cold and had the thermostat at 78 degrees even though it felt nothing close to that temperature at all. During the middle of the night, the temperature of the room was unbearably hot and cold not make the room cooler even after adjusting the thermostat.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Justin F, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Ian M,

Thank you for staying with us on New Years Eve. Happy New Year! I am glad your enjoyed ringing in the new year with us. I apologize for the warm room. I realize how challenging it can be to sleep in a warm room. I will investigate further and have the unit checked in your previous room.

Thank you again for staying with us and look forward to your return in the future.

Wisconsin, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here with friend and I will never stay again. Though they have a parking ramp, it's cramped and bad layout...im suprised more cars aren't damaged. The worst was we stayed when the weather was REALLY cold and they LOCK THE FRONT DOOR later in the evening!. So you have fumble for your key in the freezing cold just to get in...meanwhile the security guard and front desk staff just stand there looking at you.
Rooms are typical double tree style. Nothing special about this hotel, there are better downtown Minneapolis Hilton chain hotels.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Adam K,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am very sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay. Our parking lots surely accommodates our hotel guests. Our property exterior doors do automatically lock and require key access to ensure only guests are accessing the hotel after hours. This is solely for the security and safety of our guests. This is a common practice in hotels to ensure only guests are within the hotel after hours.

Thank you again for staying with us and being a Hilton loyal traveler. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Bismarck, North Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stay at Hilton properties of various flags 8-10 times per year, I have never left a negative review until today, this was the poorest quality service in my memory. We stayed 3 nights, good price, good location, nice facility. Service issues every day. First night no bedding for the sleeper sofa, second day room did not get cleaned. There is NO LISTING on the phone for the front desk, instead there is a "Care Line" button which we quickly deemed the "Don't Care Line" as it rolled to a voice mail that simply said housekeeping was unavailable - no indication if this voice mail gets checked regularly, how soon we could expect a response, or if this was in fact the Care Line. On both occasions I used my cell phone to call the front desk, staff was impersonal and abrupt, housekeeping staff that did come to handle things was pleasant and helpful. If you're going to have a "Care Line" it needs to be handled a lot better than this one was. With the room not being cleaned we had been out all day, returned at 7PM, answer was that they no longer had staff available to clean it, at least brought clean towels for us.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Justin F, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Kevin S,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am so very sorry to see how we let you down during your recent stay with us. This is not our typical showing and I can understand how disappointing it was for you and your family. It certainly was for us to see your review as well. I do hope to have the opportunity to make it up to you and your family in the near future.

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis? Share your experiences!