“Great Value and Top Shelf Property” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Low Rates from $89
Ranked #19 of 48 Hotels in Minneapolis
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Great Value and Top Shelf Property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

During a recent weekend trip to MSP, we chose this property for the exceptional rate for our three night stay. When we arrived, Hotels.com did not reserve us the room configuration we required. Luckily the front desk staff went over and above to help solve our issue, considering there were not rooms available. We had free parking and overall the property was clean, safe, and in a great location. We needed access to the light rail to TCF Bank Stadium and it was a short 10 minute walk down the Nicollette Mall. Overall, I would definitely stay here again,

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Justin F, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Steve S,

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your experience. I am thrilled we were able to quickly adjust your room type and get you and your family into the proper room. I hope you enjoyed your time in Minneapolis and hope to see you back at the Doubletree Suites again soon.

Happy Holidays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Arlington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Hotel was very accommodating. However, there is not free Wi-Fi in the rooms. I find this completely unacceptable as lesser cost hotels offer free Wi-Fi. As a matter of fact, this is the only hotel I have stayed in, in the last year, that did not offer free Wi-Fi in the rooms.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Patricia K,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback with us. I greatly appreciate your feedback. It helps us improve our hotel.

Thank you again for staying with us and we wish you a wonderful holiday season.

La Crosse, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here for a one night trip to Minneapolis for a concert. Check in was fast and friendly, the warm chocolate chip cookies made the snowy drive better. The parking attendant directed me to a surface lot across the street from the hotel, he was very friendly, and told me that my vehicle would not easily fir in the attached parking structure. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and the view was nice. The only negative was no free in room WiFI. The City of Minneapolis has a citywide WiFi network but I was unable to connect from inside the hotel. The DoubleTree will most likely become my go-to hotel in Minneapolis.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Hi!

Thanks for your review. So glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to seeing much more of you as we become your "go to" hotel in Minneapolis.

North Bay, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed at Dbl Tree Hilton in November. Booked through Booking.com. Disappointed that parking and wifi not included. Made this 2 night stay expensive. Noticed that parking beyond lowest level had a sign that it was only 6' on next level. I didn't dare go up as my truck is higher than 6 feet. Luckily, I found room on first level. Wifi, not include with room. It should be. When I book a hotel, I expect the price to be all in. ...No extras. Booking as a solo traveler, why am I given a room with 2 queen beds. Is this more expensive?? Are there no rooms with only one bed at a lesser charge?
Check in was fast. Room was comfortable and large. Towels were fresh. Lots of pillows.
On check out, I was charged for an extra movie and when I pointed it out, they took the charge off. For what I got, I thought this hotel was expensive compared to other chains.

Room Tip: Not sure why someone booking solo would get a room with 2 queens???
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Justin F, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Luc C,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We really appreciate it. For travelers such as yourself that like all charges bundled into their rate, we do offer all in one packages. These are easily bookable from our website. When booking through a third party booking channel travelers are guaranteed a room. Not necessarily a room type. However there is no price difference in our standard king and double/double rooms. Both great rooms at the same value. Glad to hear you enjoyed our large and spacious rooms. They are like an apartment in many ways.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to Minneapolis.

Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Brian was extremely helpful with many details for family and friends.
Good price. Good food. Good staff. Front desk can back up. However, personnel are friendly and helpful.
Definitely recommend for holding events, and for good stays in downtown Minneapolis.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Justin F, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Debra N,

Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We love to hear when our team members make a positive impact on our guests stay. Brian has a true passion for guest service and I am glad to hear about your experience. We look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Brainerd, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very close to Target Center in Minneapolis, MN . We were able to walk back and forth to concert. The next day took the light rail to Mall of America. Courteous staff and great accomendations. Easy acces to freeways and easy to find.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Justin F, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Karen S,

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your experience. I bet you were in for Garth Brooks. I trust the concert was amazing. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our great location and were able to take in the nearby attractions.

Thanks again and see you again soon.
Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a nice, clean, quiet stay at this hotel. It was close to everything we needed that night restaurant, theater, etc... Great service and like always great cookies. We loved that Starbucks is connected!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Denise R,

Thanks for staying with us. I couldn't agree more...What's better than Starbucks and Doubletree cookies? Glad to hear you enjoyed our convenient location.

Happy Holidays!

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis? Share your experiences!