This is the 2nd time we've stayed here.
We spent a great weekend in Minneapolis at this hotel. My husband had stayed there for business and knows the area very well.
We ate at great restaurants, shopped the Nicollett Mall, had a picnic lunch during a concert in the park across the street by the concert hall. The best part was the Walker Art Museum and our car never left the hotel garage!
We even received a free upgrade to a suite with a big jetted bathtub!
This hotel is great and we highly recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel
- Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy downtown Minneapolis' only full service, all-suite hotel! Refreshed & renewed for your enjoyment, our hotel has just wrapped up a multimillion dollar renovation. All suites feature the luxurious Suite Dreams beds, in-room safes, spacious living rooms, refrigerators and microwaves. Located in the heart of the city, this hotel is walking distance to Target Field, Hennepin Theatre District, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Nicollet Mall and Target Center. Start your morning by visiting the only full service Starbucks located in a hotel in the city! Come lounge, network and cozy up by the fire in the lobby or visit our restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.