Interior Decor: Delicately rich and luxurious - excellent.
Exterior appearance: Relatively small hotel (still very attractive) on the southwesttern side of downtown Minneapolis.
Outside view from the room I stayed: Relatively average with bland buildings.
Room size: Approximately 75 square meters. Very luxurious.
Price value: Reasonable for what I paid and what I got.
Service: Excellent. Complementary mineral water, chocolate chip cookie and breakfast. Friendly staff lent me a packing tape to box my luggage to be sent separately via mail.
Bed: Medium - King. Got comfortable sleep. Excellent noise insulation.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel
- Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy downtown Minneapolis' only full service, all-suite hotel! Refreshed & renewed for your enjoyment, our hotel has just wrapped up a multimillion dollar renovation. All suites feature the luxurious Suite Dreams beds, in-room safes, spacious living rooms, refrigerators and microwaves. Located in the heart of the city, this hotel is walking distance to Target Field, Hennepin Theatre District, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Nicollet Mall and Target Center. Start your morning by visiting the only full service Starbucks located in a hotel in the city! Come lounge, network and cozy up by the fire in the lobby or visit our restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.