Interior Decor: Delicately rich and luxurious - excellent.
Exterior appearance: Relatively small hotel (still very attractive) on the southwesttern side of downtown Minneapolis.
Outside view from the room I stayed: Relatively average with bland buildings.
Room size: Approximately 75 square meters. Very luxurious.
Price value: Reasonable for what I paid and what I got.
Service: Excellent. Complementary mineral water, chocolate chip cookie and breakfast. Friendly staff lent me a packing tape to box my luggage to be sent separately via mail.
Bed: Medium - King. Got comfortable sleep. Excellent noise insulation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, this all-suite hotel is walking distance to Target Field, Hennepin Theatre District, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Nicollet Mall and Target Center. Large guest suites are 25% larger than most standard hotel rooms and feature the luxurious Suite Dreams beds, in-room safes, spacious living rooms, refrigerators and microwaves. Come lounge, network and cozy up by the fire in the lobby or visit Lot 57, our onsite restaurant and bar serving breakfast and dinner. Grab a cup of coffee in our full-service, onsite Starbucks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Minneapolis