Just spent two nights at the DoubleTree on LaSalle and had a great experience. The staff was helpful, the rooms were clean, and facilities were updated.
Others have mentioned that the hotels interiors outdated, but I would disagree. Stained wood trim hardly makes them outdated. It's just not the slick, modern style most hotels use. The rooms were very clean and felt fresh. We parked a car and even used the hotels laundry room. No problems.
Parking cost extra ($17/nt), but I expected that in downtown Minneapolis. Internet also cost extra ($9.95 / 24 hours / device). Paying for internet seems a little silly, but the rooms were affordable, so the additional cost wasn't a deterrent.
The hotel was in a great location, within walking distance to bars, restaurants, and lots of shopping. For a couple of 'out-of-towners', it was a nice convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, this all-suite hotel is walking distance to Target Field, Hennepin Theatre District, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Nicollet Mall and Target Center. Large guest suites are 25% larger than most standard hotel rooms and feature the luxurious Suite Dreams beds, in-room safes, spacious living rooms, refrigerators and microwaves. Come lounge, network and cozy up by the fire in the lobby or visit Lot 57, our onsite restaurant and bar serving breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Hotel Minneapolis
- Doubletree Minneapolis