“Excellent rooms!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dubuque, Iowa
“Excellent rooms!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Hotel stay was great from the beginning! Very helpful front desk staff, clean and comforting room, free parking, and within walking distance to the convention center. Best sleep I've had in a while, would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Fort Frances
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Upon check out I mentioned that I could not turn the heat down in the room and front desk clerk Anita was great! She apologized and reminded me to call the front desk in the future. She waived our wifi and parking fee to make up for the heat situation. We did not expect this but were grateful. We also encountered a lot of leaking water on the floor from the shower as were put in an accessible room and there was no way of keeping the water from running all over the bathroom.
Room was modern but the beds only seemed to be two doubles.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Spent the weekend at the Millennium. Great upscale hotel, The 2 girls working the front desk sat night were outstanding & friendly. Had some problems with my requests and my room. My problems were taken care of after speaking with the front desk. I did email the GM and got an email back from the DOS. Both managers showed concern about my issue's I had while staying & addressed them. I would stay again. Being a manager of a hotel I was very impressed with the way everything was handled. I did miss the hotel not having a hot tub but the pool made up for it. I would recommend staying at the Millennium- Minneapolis.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Baker, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed here on a weekend getaway trip. Loved everything about this hotel except the breakfast. We stayed on the 12th floor, and breakfast is included.....need more choices. The good thing about it, you could go in the lounge area that's only for guest on the 12th floor (Club Rooms), and get free sodas, coffee, tea, and/or bottled water at anytime. Also, daily between 3-8pm, there are cookies, cheese, fruit, and crackers available in there. Our room was very nice and comfortable, no complaints. The hotel staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Will definitely stay here again!!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Cleaning lady showed up at 8 a.m. and was told to come back at eleven, however she showed up again two more times before that.

Staff are very rude and do not seem to know what they are doing. We booked multiple nights, which there was No record of.

Parking is an absolute disaster because it is public, and also $18 dollars a night. We had to get a new parking pass every day from the lobby.

No air conditioning in the rooms, the temperate was uncomfortably hot, even though the tenperature had been lowered to 50 degrees.

the overall amenities offered were poor for a so-called "luxury" hotel.

The Wi-Fi rarely works and costs $10.95 for 24 hours for select guests. Even the cheapest motels offer free wifi...

This place is concerned about money only and do not appreciate their guests on any level. I will not be back.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Orange County, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I would like to recognize Anita for her outstanding customer service. She is a wonderful representative for Millennium Hotel in Minneapolis. It was unfortunate that our meeting location had changed and we had to choose another hotel. In my busy schedule I thought I had cancelled my reservation. I unfortunately I had not. In her caring and attention to detail she gave me credit for the charge that I received. Because Anita was compassionate and understanding Millennium will definitely be my hotel of choice when traveling to the twin cities. Her customer service is to be recognized and celebrated! Sincerely, Melany Mezzera

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

This is a very nice hotel, currently have construction on the exterior and into the lobby but they can't help that. My room was very nice, well appointed and very modern with a large television. I had two issues with my room, first is the mattress was really soft (others may really like that but it's not good on my back). The second issue was with as modern as the room was there were hardly any outlets. I had to pull the night stand out to charge my phone and iPad. I've been in hotels with the charging stations and I'd just expect that in this day and age.

Obviously these are both minor items. I'd definitely recommend the Millennium.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Been to Millennium Hotel Minneapolis? Share your experiences!