“Does the job” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 49 hotels in Minneapolis
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Does the job”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Basically, I liked this hotel. The room and bathroom was clean although the air con felt arctic! Good welcome from the staff and a pleasant swimming pool and fitness suite. No complaints about a solid business hotel.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

168 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I am so excited for my stay at the Millenium Hotel on Saturday 7/12/14. I received a gift certificate for a day of pampering at an upscale salon and spa. My plans are to take full advantage of the relaxation experience by extending it for a full 24 hours! I didn't read any reviews until after I made my non-refundable reservation. Some good, but to my surprise, some (more than I expected) not so good.
I will return to give my opinions and impressions of Millennium Hotel, but I REALLY REALLY hope, I can leave a review aligning with my expectations of an excellent experience (or at the very least a positive one). To be continued.....on 7/13/14.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I travel for business every week. so the most important thing for me is a good comfortable bed and good room service and friendly staff. I would not stay at this hotel again. The only good experience I can think of is when I was checking in, the receptionist was very nice other than that no good experience. The food was mostly delivered cold and many times the staff would not even say hello or thank you etc. As for the room the rooms are clean but the bed was not comfortable. The rooms are not very good on sound proofing, there was some or other noise coming in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Katie N, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Minneapolis, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so disappointed that you did not have an enjoyable stay. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you about details regarding your food and beverage experience.

We have all new mattresses and box springs and have received great feedback from our guests. I would appreciate knowing your room number so that I am able to inspect the bed.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss this further.
Regards,
Katie Neufeld
Wisconsin Rapid
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Recently stay at the Millennium hotel in downtown Minneapolis. The experience was great- from friendly staff at check-in, to a very nice and clean room with comfortable beds, to wonderful bar service. Great location with so many wonderful places nearby. Has enclosed walk ways to Target field with many shops and eateries. Booked through priceline, so we did not know the hotel until after it was booked. Pleasantly surprised with fabulous value we received for the buck.
Would definitely recommend this hotel and location. My compliments to the staff for the great hospitality.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed here during a volleyball tournament, four of us in a room. The room was large enough, had a refrigerator which was a lifesaver for snacks that are always needed with kids!
Our housekeeper, Dina, could not have been more helpful. She was always available to assist whether by offering additional supplies for the 'whole' team holing up in our room or just a sweet smile. The front desk was most friendly, even with a lobby full of guests checking in or out.The location of this hotel is less than two blocks distance to the convention center, awesome, and Loring Park was a short walk away for those times when you just want to be away from the crowds or enjoy a beautiful sunset in the park. Access to a washer and dryer, available in the hotel, was a lifesaver with stinky jerseys, etc.I would definitely recommend this hotel for those needing to be near the convention center especially. Nicolette Mall is right outside the door and offers most anything one would need on a trip;all kinds of food, Target, and even an area with a ping pong table, bocce ball, and a human size checker board.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I love this place
One block from convention center on pedestrian mall with free shuttle buses to great shops, restaurants, and pubs.
Front desk girls so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Good size rooms, very clean, modern and updated. Restaurant and bar choices somewhat limited.. But with so many choice within a block or two it's never a problem to find a restaurant. Front desk great with reservations and discounts at local establishments.
Will be back for sure!

• Stayed July 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was in Minneapolis for a conference at the same time as a huge volleyball tournament and Pride Weekend. My flight was cancelled, and I had to stay another night. A booking mistake with Expedia put my reservation out for another month instead of the day I needed. Jamie, Alberto, and Anita not only found me a room, but honored the reduced rate...easily 50% cheaper than what a last minute booking should cost this weekend. I can't thank them enough for their hospitality and responsiveness.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Millennium Hotel Minneapolis? Share your experiences!