“Anita is amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 48 Hotels in Minneapolis
“Anita is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I stayed at the Millenium hotel for 2 nights and was assisted by Anita! She was very kind an helpful to me and was able to assist with whatever concern I had. I highly recommend staying at this Hotel!! Anita rocks!!!!

• Stayed May 2014
Katie N, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Minneapolis, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Mier C,
I couldn't agree with you more...Anita does rock!
I am always thrilled to read such great review about a manager or associate on the team.

We hope to welcome you back to Minneapolis in the coming months.

Thank you very much for the kind review.

Katie Neufeld

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Super sweet staff, whether in the restaurant, bar or check in, great beds and heated pool. Can't ask for more! I was here for a conference and the facilities for that were also very good with helpful staff and we found the restaurant both reasonable in price and delicious.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. As you can see from many other guest reviews, Anita is truly a gem. I am thrilled to know how you enjoyed our North 45 Restaurant. The culinary team truly prides themselves on fresh, creative menu choices.

Please let me know if your travel plans bring you back to Minneapolis. I would love to assist you with your reservation needs.

Des Moines, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I recently stayed there for three nights over a weekend. I was very disappointed with this hotel. It was extremely expensive for what they offer. What you get for your money is, a nice room, comfortable bed and a Samsung tv. What you don't get is a shower with good water pressure, continental breakfast, one bellman with a cart for luggage who is busy most of the time, a hold on your bank account for an extra $150 for incidentals ($629)for three nights. (We use debit). I wanted to pay cash but that was not allowed until check out. Seriously? Continental breakfast is $14! With a small buffet being $16 or $18. It was pouring rain so going out for food was difficult to say the least. I had to drag our luggage in three trips to the parking garage and up 4 flights of stairs due to no evevator, again in the rain! Parking was $16 a day also. Wifi is $9 per day as well. The only positives I can think of were the staff was friendly, beds were comfortable and it is on the skywalk. We were with a group so I did not book this hotel but there is no way I would stay here again! Minneapolis has some great hotels and this is not one of them.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We stayed there for a volleyball tournament. The decor is updated and modern and the room was cozy and comfortable. Bathroom was well lit but small for 4 people. We really appreciated the selection of fresh items in the snack shack; fruits and cheeses, yogurts and low fat milk were terrific for late nights. The best feature is location. The hotel's walkway to adjacent convention center was perfect, as it was cold and rainy one of the days. It is also located near wonderful restaurants and just a few blocks from the metro. If you are attending anything at the convention center, the Millennium is the place to stay!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

A warm welcome and a friendly smile from Shannon got our visit off to a very good start. She and all Millennium team took great care during our stay. Rooms were clean and attractive. Good value for the money. Great downtown location.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had been meaning to stay at the Millennium for quite some time, seeing as it was one of the only Minneapolis hotels I hadn't stayed in and the reviews made it sound very good.
I finally got the chance the other weekend, thanks to a Hotwire special. The lobby was great and very elegant, but I couldn't help but be underwhelmed by the rooms themselves. They were awfully small and not near the expectations I had, given the reputation.
It was good to experience the hotel, but I don't think I will go out of my way to stay there again. Room size and comfort are big to me, and that's what this hotel lacked.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Katie N, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Minneapolis, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for taking time to comment on our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the size and comfort of the guest rooms. With the completion of the very extensive renovation, there was a lot of thought and research done to ensure that our guests have a comfortable experience. We have received great feedback regarding the comfort of the beds and pillows and the finishes in the rooms.
I am happy to know that you enjoyed the lobby area. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have occasion to stay downtown in the future. I would be happy to assist you with your reservation needs.
Regards,
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

HI there,
It was my first visit to MN and the staff at this hotel were very helpful.
They guided me so well for a lot of things and the checkout process was very smooth and quick.

Overall, great team! Shaina, Colin and Jamie ---> ***** stars for you all. Yes those are five stars :)

Room Tip: high floor for great sunlight!