We stayed for two nights in July with 4 adults and 2 kids and found the two bedroom suite to be very comfortable for the six of us. Rooms and living area are of decent size. Even the hotel is a bit dated, everything is kept clean.
The location is great. We left our car at the hotel and walked all the way to the Mills museum by the river. There is also a farmers market like event going on in downtown starting around 8-9am with lots of fresh produce of fruits, veggies, bakery and even meat. The working locals all do their grocery shopping at lunch time and we grabbed some very nice cherries for only $2.50 per basket. Target and Nicolett Mall is just around the corner too. Self parking is easy and reasonable at $13 per day.
Breakfast quality is decent and we also took advantage of the free dinner on our arrival night. The hotel is very secure. You need room key to get in 24/7 and again to get up the elevator. They also have 4-5 sets of coin operated washer/dryer, which is a luxury as compared to other places we stayed at for our two week road trip. Most hotels only have 1-2 sets.
I am happy with our stay and would definitely consider staying there again the next time we are in Minneapolis.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown Hotel Minneapolis
- Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.