This beautiful hotel is right in the heart of downtown Minneapolis and has a car park right beneath it with lifts to the lobby. The rooms and beds were huge and the internet ready desk in the room was spacious. I did have trouble connecting wirelessly and and in the end gave up. I gave up trying to use WiFi because I could connect my laptop directly to the cable on the desk in the room. It was however a little niggle that I couldn't use their WiFi despite getting a couple of different access codes from reception.
The hotel is also on a major hub on the Minneapolis Skyway system. This is an enclosed walkway about 3 floors above the pavement that connects most of the shopping and office blocks in downtown Minneapolis without having to go outside.
Beautiful breakfast on the balcony of Basils restaurant (part of the hotel) overlooking the Skyway hub which heads off in 4 different directions from this hub (square).
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.