I was here on a trip that was a mix of business & leisure. There is not much I can say that hasn't already been said. I was on the 13th floor in an Alcove room. The Alcove rooms are corner rooms that are a bit larger than standard. Bathroom was very large with good sized walk in shower.
I did not hear street noise other than a rare siren. There are operable windows on two sides of the room to let in fresh air.
One thing I really like is that parking is reasonable at $20/weekday and $12/weekend with all day in/out privileges. That the fitness center (nice) and business center are also included in the room rate is also a bonus. Many downtown hotels charge extra for these amenities.
I'd recommend the hotel highly. I'd also suggest paying the extra money per night and getting an Alcove room.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.