We took a "regional vacation" to Minneapolis and stayed at the Marquette for two nights. The room was very well appointed. The bed was large and very comfortable and the room was quiet enought to get a sound nights sleep. The bathroom was upscale and clean. There was a large (38" I think) flat screen tv with an ample selection of in-room movies. The entire wall of the room was filled with large windows that looked out upon downtown Minneapolis. The view was georgous, espically at night. The best part of the hotel is its location in the heart of downtown. All we had to do was take an elevator down to reach the skyway system that connects many of the downtown buildings. We found the Marquette's rates to be fair and the staff to be friendly. I definitely recommend this hotel to singles and couples. I would not recommend it to families with young children however, since there is no pool and the area is not conducive to allowing kids to roam on their own. There is valet and self parking available (for about $20/day).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis