“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Marquette

You added The Marquette to your Saves list
The Marquette
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   710 Marquette Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55402-2368 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Drive In, Do More $89/nt
Ranked #11 of 43 Hotels in Minneapolis
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

My experience at The Marquette was excellent from the moment at check in. Wonderful helpful staff made who an effort to help me with questions. My room was decorated in a rather modern style (which I liked) and had a nice view of the downtown.

I ordered room service and was happy with the taste, timeliness of the delivery and price.
Great location downtown, close to everything (entertainment, restaurants, shopping).

I’d stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Rochester, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel but customer service is a bit lacking. We requested a 10-15 minute late check because we overslept and were denied. This is not the customer service that I expect from this level of hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Marquette2, Public Relations Manager at The Marquette, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your response, we always like getting feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the stay and thought so highly of the landscape of the Hotel.

I do apologize for the late checkout, and will bring it to our Front Office team so we can better serve you for your next visit.

Look forward to seeing you again, and if there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to call.

Warm regards,

Summer Villani
Halton Hills, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Had a great stay at the Marquette by Hilton in downtown Minneapolis! The hotel is right in the heart of the action, easy walking distance to everything.(ie. Bars, Restaurants, Target Center, Metrodome). Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, we all had a great time!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Ryan,

We are so happy to hear that your trip to Minneapolis was a success and that The Marquette was the perfect Hotel for your stay. We truly are in the heart of the city and walking distance to some great attractions. We hope that you visit us again so we can offer you the same service as before.

Warm Regards,

Summer Villani
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We had a great hotel experience with a well appointed room that was clean and nicely furnished. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is connected to the skyway and centrally located in the downtown district. I had one thing that I felt was sub-standard, but yet it was not significant enough to drop this hotel below five stars. When you arrive at the hotel, they have an extremely small drop off area to the side of the hotel. Upon leaving, we had to load and enter our vehicle that had been parked by the valet in the first lane of traffic. Here is the solution; self park you vehicle and load and unload from the garage located right below the hotel.

Room Tip: The corner suites are well worth the extra few dollars.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Lake Stevens, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The Marquette was such a nice experience. large room, with excellent amenities. Access to the downtown network of skyways made the experience even better. we went to most retailers without stepping outdoors. Staff were extremely helpful, since it was our first time, overnite, in Minneapolis. Would definitely stay there again, if in Minneapolis.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The location of the hotel is great. Some friends and I spent the night here recently in one of the Executive Floor Suites. The size of the room was great, very spacious with a separate living area and separate bedroom. We had a fantastic view from our room overlooking the Foshay Tower. Overall, the room was perfect. Didn't deal much with the staff. The plaza right outside of one of the hotel entrances was very neat. Highly recommend this hotel. I've been to many different hotels in downtown Minneapolis since staying at The Marquette and none of them can compare. Will definitely be going back next opportunity that comes up.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Let me start by staying, the customer service at the Marquette was absolutely phenomenal. I stayed here for business and was expecting a number of packages. When I asked the front desk if they had arrived, I was told they had not received any packages in my name. They then spent the next hour calling all other hotels in the area trying to track them down until they ultimately found them at the other Hilton. I was very impressed and truly grateful for them having done that; I can't think of many other hotels who would go through all of that trouble.

The hotel itself is in a terrific location, right in the middle of downtown and attached to skywalk with shops and restaurants all around. It is very clean and up to date, with very spacious rooms and bathrooms. The fitness center is a bit small but it gets the job done and gives you a nice view while you workout. With this location you can walk everywhere, but on the off chance you need a taxi, the bellhops out front get them almost instantly. They even helped me out when I needed to get back to the airport by setting up a private car which was actually half the price of what a taxi would cost! Again, I can not say enough about the great people who work at the Marquette, they made my stay very pleasant! I will be staying here every time I am in Minneapolis.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business