I had a very nice room on the 17th floor. A very nice view of the city. A very nice, big shower. The best thing was the king size bed with fantastic pillows...a GREAT evening of sleep! Executive lounge on the 19th floor with free breakfast, tv, newspapers, and wonderful view of the Foshay tower! I WILL be back again!
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- The Marquette Hotel
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.