We were greeted by staff that was fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Our room on the 18th floor was clean and accommodating, with a small refrigerator, wet bar and in room safe. Although we were in the heart of Minneapolis, we did not hear a sound outside our window. We stood there and took in the views of the bustling city below. The bathroom had marble floors, dual sinks and when you enter the glass doors you are welcome with a rainfall water shower. Breakfast in the executive lounge, was nice with a variety of foods and beverages. It was not sit down service, but it was a step up from the typical continental breakfast at other hotels. The climate controlled hotel was attached via center court to the IDS Center and parking which meant you did not have to venture outside if you did not want. Like any larger city, you have to pay for parking, but the cost was less than we have paid in most other large cities or on any of the Islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis