We had a corner room on the 14th floor. We went to put our baby's milk in the fridge and there was no temp control. We called the front desk and they sent up someone to look at and he said nah its just a crappy fridge. Called back down to the front desk and they told me I could pay an additional $25 for a fridge or store it behind the front desk. If you have ever had a baby wake up at 2 am going down to the front desk is not ideal. We opted to fill the sink with ice. We then took the cushions off the couch to see if it was a pull out and there was quite a bit of garbage in the couch including have a pill in plain site good thing we found it before the baby since he puts everything in his mouth. I am already beyond annoyed and then I try to log onto the internet to check on plans for the night and apparently it is only free to Gold members. Parking was awful, the halls were loud at night (someone was screaming in the hall way at 3 am and I was holding my breath that the baby would not wake up cause it woke me up), could hear sirens from the street all night long, the elevators and rooms were hot. We would never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis