Spent three nights at the hotel and it's a very nice place. Lots of restaurants close by in down town Minneapolis. Rooms are big, clean and quiet. You will hear the siren of a police car every now and then even if you sleep on the top floor, but nothing to worry about. Beds are amazing I slept really good. We had access to the executive lounge and the breakfast was pretty good for being a lounge. Good selection of fruits, cereal, cheese, ham, bagels and so on. I also like the big walk in showers with glass doors. Only downside was that they didn't bring complementary water to the room. We never really got to try the lounge in the afternoon as we always had some stuff going on but I know that you have to pay for alcoholic drinks, but maybe it's standard in the US?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis