This is our third time staying at the Marquette and we have yet to have a bad experience. This hotel is my favorite hotel to stay at in Minneapolis, if not my favorite hotel of all that we have stayed. It is right on the Nicolette Mall with it's many restaurants. It is an easy walk to the Target Center and Target Field. It is two blocks from the Light Rail, which can take you to the Mall of America or the airport. We used the Light Rail to go the Minnehaha Falls, so did not have to fight the parking situation, which can be horrible on the weekends. Overall, an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis