We selected The Marquette primarily for the downtown location, but found that it had much more to offer! Friendlly staff, if you encounter a staff member anywhere in the hotel you will be respectfully greeted, and asked if you need anything. Plenty of good restaurants nearby. A leisurely 10-12 minute walk to Target Field. Plenty of security visible although we never felt in any danger. If you drive, the valet parking attendants are prompt to fetch your car. The skyway is accessable from the hotel if you prefer to walk building to building, again plenty of security present. The only issue we had was due to a streetside room the noise level was bothersome with the occasional emergency vehicle traveling down 7th street red lights and siren a blazing. And the valet parking while good service seems a little steep at $30 a night. We will most certainly choose The Marquette on future trips to Minneapolis.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.