Well - we stayed in the Presidential Suite - so I'm afraid it won't get better than that. Fortunately, our visit was for an event, and our guests had stayed in both Executive level and Regular rooms as well -- all with similar feedback. If you can afford it - do the Suite, or if not that - I'd recommend the Executive level rooms, just for the convenience of the Exec Level floor 'niceties' they offer. To be honest though, so far as spending the extra for the Exec Level for just the food aspect....don't bother. Not that the food isn't good, just that you're downtown Minneapolis already, so there are a lot of options if you wish to explore. Additional points - the service was of course great (what you'd expect anyway). The food at Basil's was amazing; they also catered our event. The hotel itself does fell a tiny bit disconnected just because the lobby isn't much of a lobby really, the hotel bar (also great for sitting with a nice cocktail), is sort of off in another corner, and Basil's Restaurant is up a couple floors and down a hall. It's not an annoyance or an inconvenience, just "feels" disconnected is all. Overall - great hotel in Downtown proper, on the mall, convenient and safe for walking and centrally located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis