well i will agree that the front desk could be a tad more friendly, the young men working as valets were VERY nice, our room was nice, nice, nice and clean. i didnt hear any noise from other rooms, and just a few times could hear conversation as people walked by or the staff opened the service door. i loved the style of room and the bedding and pillows were very comfy. a few more towels in the room wouldve been great. i know we couldve called down for more, just thought it was odd that a executive room had just 2 large towels. i loved the robes, one robe was in a bit of disrepair and couldve used some mending. the breakfast was very nice in the exec lounge and the 2 staff that were working at that were awesome.
im not sure if turn-down service is included in exec level rooms, but our room was the same when we returned from going out that night. also i mentioned that it was my boyfriend's b-day- wouldve been nice if any type of comp would have been offered or included.
one other thing, one of the chairs by the desk had a rip on the side. None of this was worth calling down to front desk for, just should be addressed at some time.
the rain showerhead was awesome, i wish it wouldve had enough pressure to get showerhead and handheld to work at same time.
this was an awesome place and will be staying there again, i hope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis