This is my third stay at The Marquette. Each stay has been enjoyable and nice. The Hotel is located in the IDS Tower on Nicollet Mall, in downtown Minneapolis. When you step out of the hotel lobby to the IDS Center, you will find restaurants, Shops like Banana Republic, The Gap etc.
Thus if you like to shop, this is the hotel for you, Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's and Neiman Marcus can be reached via the Sky-ways. From the airport, you can reach the hotel by the light rail for $2.50 each way.
My dislikes, no free WiFi, no free water bottle and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis