We stayed at the Marquette again last month and had a great visit. We had an alcove room which is huge and has wonderful views of downtown Minneapolis. The hotel and rooms are clean and well maintained. They are a little short on things like pillows and towels but are very happy to provide anything extra that you need. It is located right in the middle of downtown - on the skyway and close to everything. I also really like the parking - it is inside but have self park - bright, clean , warm garage with direct hotel access. No complaints about this hotel - just wish it was part of the Marriott chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis