We had the pleasure to spend 2 nights at The Marquette he week of the Fourth. The Marquette is an excellent "boutique" hotel and part of the Hilton chain. We enjoyed a king bedroom on the corner on one of the Executive Floors, with a great view of downtown Minneapolis. The room was well-furnished, with a large desk, sofa, and arm chair. The marble bath had a shower only, with a great rainfall shower head as well as a hand-held shower. The hotel is well located in the IDS Center on the corner of Marquette and 7th Street, one block from Niccolet Mall and connected to the Minneapolis Skyway system. We also enjoyed an excellent rate (perhaps due to it being a holiday week).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis