This is a nice hotel. The rooms are clean, the beds are very comfy. All of my staff interactions were very positive. The Executive Lounge was nice, and the free breakfasts were also nice, though nothing to get excited about. Mostly cold fare, but the coffee was good and the price was right.
Special kudos go to Blaine L. who was working in the Business Center while I was visiting. I used the computer in there for about 30 minutes one morning, and as soon as I hit the door, he offered to get me coffee and cheerfully offered to help me with anything I needed, and answered a few quick questions for me. Soon after I arrived, he was barraged with requests from guests and other hotel staff alike. He was printing presentations, helping people check in for a flight online, sending emails w/ attached files, letting people into meeting rooms, managing a delivery for a client ...the list goes on. As I was leaving, he gave me a few spot on restaurant and nightspot recommendations, even as he was handling other requests. He conducted himself with limitless patience and cheer. He is a asset to the hotel, I hope they realize that!
- Also Known As:
- The Marquette Hotel
- The Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Hotels Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious, contemporary-style hotel offers generous-sized rooms and some with computers and whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.