“Cleanest room ever!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Wisconsin
“Cleanest room ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Oh boy - this room was so clean I thought we were the first to stay in it!!! Sometimes you are reluctant to put your bag just anywhere, not here! The bathroom was spotless too. We picked the Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis for the location - an easy walk to wonderful restaurants for our girls night out!!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Thai first
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I found my stay to be wonderful. The staff greeted me from the moment I walked through the door, and were very helpful throughout my stay. I highly recommend this Radisson to anyone traveling to the Minneapolis area.

Sylvania, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I travel for business to Minneapolis several times a year. Over the years I have stayed at almost every major hotel in the city - most WAY overpriced for the quality of room. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis. This was my first stay and will not be my last. You can walk, shop, or dine anytime of year with easy elvator access to the downtown heated indoor SkyWays taking you to popular shopping or dining destinations. The BEST surprise was the FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar located on the hotel property. My co-workers and I ordered amazing meals ranging from Elk, Duck, Fish, Steaks, Chicken, and their signature Pork Chop dish. An excellent option for downtown Minneapolis!

Fayetteville, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

From Samson, the Bell Man at the door to Hannah the professional but friendly clerk that checked me in ....they all at the the Radisson Plaza in Minneapolis were marvelous! I wouid highly recommend you to stay at this conveniently located hotel for any business or personal travel.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

It's been fifteen years since I stayed at this property. It was great then, it's very nice now. The restaurant food was very good, prices reasonable. However, room service fell short. Timing was fine but the order was screwed up two ways.
The people are outstanding, No complaints about the bed at all. The rest of the room needs some sprucing up. I was told they are about to undergo a massive renovation so that might be something to consider when booking your Minneapolis trip. The skyway will get you all the way to the convention center, depending on what day and time you want to go.
Oh, and I Pricelined it and got it for $70/nt. That was a steal.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Mankato, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I got a king room on a saturday night at around 9pm. We couldn't believe the great rate we got for being right downtown. You can't beat the location. It's only minutes from some great bars and dining options. Plus the skyway access is great for Minnesota winters! The front desk staff was very informative and helpful! They went way beyond expectations when they moved some friends of ours so we could stay next to each other. They also have heating lamps outside so you're not freezing while smoking or waiting for a cab. The elevators are quick and quiet. The rooms were nicely laid out and clean. The only downside is not have a fridge in the room. All in all a great stay and we will be returning next time we are in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Mashpee, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I recently stayed here for a week in a luxury suite with my boyfriend. The room was very spacious, comfy bed, and I can't say enough about how great the staff was. D at the front desk was very friendly and accommodating throughout our stay. Junco in the breakfast room was a pleasure each morning and even gave us some great recommendations on places to go and things to see while we were there. I didn't get her name, but the girl at the happy hour upstairs was very welcoming and friendly as well. We had a problem with our tv and they had an engineer up to the room to fix it immediately. We were given dinner vouchers to the restaurant/bar for our anniversary which was very nice. We both enjoyed the food and drinks and loved the atmosphere in the bar. The location of the hotel was ideal for us, everything around the city was so quick and convenient to get to through the sky ways so we never had to step foot outside. We had a fantastic stay and would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Radisson Blu Minneapolis? Share your experiences!