Right across from the Target Center after our concert was ideal. The hotel is very nice and safe. Lobby is on the fifth floor. Rooms were clean and pleasant. One thing was weird though, only one packet for coffee in a King room. Noon check out was nice.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Minneapolis City Hotel Minneapolis
- Marriott Minneapolis City Hotel
- Marriott Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Minneapolis Marriott City Center - in the center of it all! Experience style and service at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center, just 1.5 blocks from Target Center in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. Connected to Macy's via skywalk access, one block from Gavidae Commons, half-block from the Nicollet Mall, and adjacent to City Center Shops, ideal for your next night on the town. Whether you’re looking for a romantic weekend getaway, a place to grab a quick bite to each before the game, or a happening bar offering game day specials, an outdoor terrace and 12 flat screen TVs, we have everything you need to celebrate, no matter the occasion. Make yourself at home in over 500 guest rooms, many with stunning views of the city skyline and enjoy one of our weekend packages complete with breakfast, Internet or late check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Marriott Minneapolis City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.