Recently had a girls' weekend in Minneapolis and wanted to stay downtown. It was a great location and it was nice having the parking garage right next to the hotel. However, getting to and from the parking ramp from the hotel took some getting used to. The staff were friendly and the room was nice and clean.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Minneapolis City Hotel
- Marriott Minneapolis City Hotel Minneapolis
- Marriott Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Minneapolis Marriott City Center - in the center of it all! Experience style and service at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center, just 1.5 blocks from Target Center in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. Connected to Macy's via skywalk access, one block from Gavidae Commons, half-block from the Nicollet Mall, and adjacent to City Center Shops, ideal for your next night on the town. Whether you’re looking for a romantic weekend getaway, a place to grab a quick bite to each before the game, or a happening bar offering game day specials, an outdoor terrace and 12 flat screen TVs, we have everything you need to celebrate, no matter the occasion. Make yourself at home in over 500 guest rooms, many with stunning views of the city skyline and enjoy one of our weekend packages complete with breakfast, Internet or late check-out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Minneapolis City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.